Nightscape, our award-winning publication, provides current news about IDA and night sky protection and in depth articles on IDA programs, light pollution issues and protecting the night sky. Members can choose to receive the publication electronically or have hard copies mailed to them.
Our latest issue of Nightscape is chock-full of current updates about our work fighting light pollution and protecting night skies.
In this issue of Nightscape you can read about …
- Our special offer for our end-of-the year campaign
- IDA’s national environmental awward
- The first International Dark Sky Sanctuary
- Updates on our award-winner International Dark Sky Places program
- Memorials to three impassioned dark sky advocates
- IDA public policy word
- The 2015 IDA Annual General Meeting
Don’t miss the next issue!
Join our email list and have the next issue delivered directly to your inbox.
Catching the Cosmos
IDA 2013 Annual Report
IDA celebrates 25 years
Night sky road trip
Observing light pollution from air and spac
Observing light pollution
Aoraki Mackenzie & NamibRand International Dark Sky Reserves
Parks and Protected Areas