What better way to demonstrate your long-term philanthropic support of the International Dark-Sky Association than becoming a Legacy Life Member?
This unique program affords a number of special member benefits, and is one of the most powerful ways to demonstrate your commitment to protecting the nighttime environment and starry skies for generations to come.
IDA’s life members are our core supporters – donors whose affiliation with the organization is as enduring as the stars themselves! Because of recent renewed interest in IDA’s lifetime memberships – many folks have asked how to become a part of this special family – we have revived the original program with our new Legacy Life Member program.
To enroll as an IDA Legacy Life Member requires a one-time tax-deductible gift of $3,000. For your convenience, your donation can be made in a single payment or by using a debit or credit card for 12 monthly installments … the choice is yours.
In addition to supporting the work of IDA to reduce light pollution worldwide, as a Legacy Life Member you will…
- Be recognized in our Annual Report as a special IDA supporter – one of a handful of Legacy Life Members
- Receive a personalized and uniquely numbered framed IDA Legacy Life Member certificate of appreciation
- Receive a beautiful unique and individually numbered Legacy Life Member pin to proudly wear – a great conversation starter
- Receive periodic briefings from IDA’s Executive Director and staff on our conservation work that you are helping to fund
- Receive a DVD copy of the IDA’s acclaimed short film, “Losing the Dark”
- Receive a personal invitation to IDA’s VIP Legacy Life Members reception held in conjunction with our Annual General Meeting
You can enroll online instantly and join this special family of IDA donors.
Thank you for your support, and please don’t hesitate to contact Susan Ciarniello (firstname.lastname@example.org; 520-293-3198) should you have questions