We are delighted to bring you the digital version of the June 2022 Nightscape magazine, which includes:
- Good Lighting: Dark skies start at home
- Reports from Spring 2022 meetings
- Seeing stars: The light artist helping humanity rediscover the stars
- Photo feature / inspiration
- Cities at night: Cities, towns, and developed communities are often the main sources of light pollution
- Meet a member: Joshua Iván Muñoz Salazar: Urban advocacy in México City
- Advocate highlights + more
You can flip through the magazine page by page below (click the fullscreen icon). This works best on large screens.
You can also download Nightscape #108 · June 2022 (PDF).
Nightscape is a quarterly magazine and a member benefit. New issues are mailed to IDA members in the USA and made available digitally to all members globally at the same time. When the subsequent issue publishes, the previous issue becomes available to the general public online.