IDA’s Board of Directors and Annual General Meeting
Saturday, December 3, 2016
1900 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson, Arizona 85719
8.00 – 10.30 a.m.
- IDA Members Meeting (interactive webcast)
- IDA Member Survey Results and Discussion – 30 minutes
- Chapter Presentations and Member Discussion – Three-30 minute presentations and discussions (topics to be determined)
10.30 – 11.30 a.m.
- Announcement and presentation of IDA 2016 awards
- David L. Crawford Lifetime Achievement Award
- Hoag/Robinson Award
- Dark Sky Defender Award
- Lighting Design Award
- Rising Star Award
- Recognition and Acknowledgement of Outgoing Directors
11.30 – 11.45 a.m.
11.45 – 1.15 p.m.
Special Lunch Presentation: The Making of the New Katahdin Woods and Waters National Monument with Lucas St. Clair
- Learn firsthand the incredible behind-the-scenes story of what it took to create the 413th preserved area in the National Park Service system (to be confirmed).
1.15 – 1.30 p.m.
1.30 – 5.00 p.m.
IDA Board of Directors Meeting
- President’s Report
- ED Report – State of IDA: 2017 and Beyond
- Election results – new Directors
- Officer elections
- Adoption of FY 2017 budget
Members & Chapter Leaders Forum
- Details coming soon
5.00 – 5.15 p.m.
5.15 – 6.00 p.m.
Social time and networking
6.00 – 7.30 p.m.
Dinner (on your own)
Field trip – Chris Monrad lighting tour de Tucson: The Good and The Bad!